Copy of Honors English 7
ToDay's viP PLan
- Organize yourself alphabetically in silence by last name
- Remember the person on either side of you.
- Toss the rubber chicken around and stay the person's name out loud.
- Name tags / Seating arrangements
- Why we move seats
- Why we vie for obscure prizes
Meet your tribe member: Ms. Chufo
- I love English Breakfast tea.
- I hiked around Mont Blanc a famous mountain range in the book Frankenstein.
- I have triplets who are 7.
- My son wears a prosthetic foot.
- I have run several marathons.
- I grow old, I grow old, I shall wear my pants unrolled.
- My grandfather was a cinematographer for Alfred Hitchcock
- I wake up at 4 am nearly every day.
- I have floated down the Nile like Cleopatra.
- I have ridden an Elephant in Thailand.
- I love manatees & narwhals.
- I'm a nerd.
"HoNe"work (due tomorrow)
- Fill out the student contract online (within the syllabus)
- Bring in an outside reading book.
- Have a notebook and pens to take notes.
- You are so busy all of the sudden.
Outside REading Books
- Head to the library and find a book.
- Book date and book hate
- Bring a book by next Tuesday.
HOw to title all papers
- Upper left hand corner always put your. . .
- Name (First and Last)
- My name (Ms. Chufo)
- English Class and Period
- The date
- (This is part of MLA format) Woohoo!
- (See, you already learned something).