First, let me give you some reasons why intelligence is so important.
Now this is not only my opinion... Let's see who thinks the same.
noun - "A person sexually attracted to intelligence or the human mind."
"You might be poor, your shoes might be broken, but your mind is a palace."
"I not only use all the brains that I have, but all I can borrow."
"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day."
- Douglas Adams
Alright, now that we've got that part established I'm sure you're wondering how exactly you can become more intelligent...
Here are a few ways:
- Explore and be creative.
- Talk to interesting people.
- Read interesting books.
- Ask challenging questions (to both yourself and others).
- Absorb everything - but stay critical!
links to get you started:
books to get you started:
- The Diary Of Anne Frank; Anne Frank
- The DaVinci Code; Dan Brown
- The Selfish Gene; Richard Dawkins
- Cosmos; Carl Sagan
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."
- Charles Bukowski