1 of 11
New! Free Haiku Deck for PowerPoint Add-In
Published on Nov 19, 2015
MORE DECKS TO EXPLORE
1. JUPITER IS THE MOST MASSIVE PLANET IN OUR SOLAR SYSTEM.
2. JUPITER IS MADE OF 90% HYDROGEN AND 10% HELIUM.
3. JUPITER'S GREAT RED SPOT HAS BEEN SEEN FOR MORE THAN 300 YEARS.
4. Jupiter spins faster than any other planet, and taking under 10 hours to complete a turn on its axis to Earths 24 hours
5. It's magnetic field is nearly 20, 000 times stronger than Earths.
6. Jupiter has at least 63 moons
7. The four largest moons of Jupiter are called Io, Europa, Ganymede, and Callisto.
8. The immense volume of Jupiter could hold more than 1,300 Earths.
9. Jupiter's pull of gravity has a lot to do with how our solar system was formed.
10. Jupiter's moon Io is the most volcanically active body in our solar system.