I either ride my motor bike at the farm or my grand parents. I often jump my motor bike, but sometimes I crash.
MY MOTOR BIKE
- Is a peewee 80
- It can go up to 60 or 70 km an hour
- I ride it at the farm or my grand parents
- I can jump up to about 1 metre
- They can be dangerous and very scary for some people
- It takes 3 or 4 days for the fuel to run out
- Some motor bikes are kick start
- They can go very fast
- Be very carefull on then and were a helmet
THE BIG QUESTION
How old do you have to be to be able to get your motor bike licence in the ACT?
YOU MUST BE 16 YEARS OF AGE BEFORE YOU CAN GET YOUR LEARNERS LICENCE (L PLATES)